Derrel M. Mason
"Helping clients find creative ways to achieve a win-win for both sides is the best part of what I do."
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 203-762-9000 (Ext. 316)
Derrel provides her clients with a full range of business counsel and legal advice on all types of commercial transactions. Her experience includes acquisitions, commercial lending arrangements, formation and capital structures of entities, sourcing and related contractual arrangements, limited liability companies and partnerships, and regulatory compliance in commercial lending. With her extensive experience drafting and negotiating contracts relating to day-to-day business operations, Derrel offers clients practical business solutions together with valuable legal advice.
- Commercial law
- Corporate law
- New York, 1986
- Connecticut, 2000
- Member, Board of Trustees, Wilton Library Association, 2007–present
- Member, Board of Trustees, Eagle Hill Foundation, Inc., 1994–present
- Corporate Law Section, American Bar Association
- Georgetown University, J.D., cum laude, 1985
- Georgetown University, B.S.B.A., cum laude, 1982
- Member, 1983-1984 and Associate Editor, 1984–1985, The Tax Lawyer
- Formerly with: Kaye Scholar, LLP and GE Vendor Financial Services