Roger R. Valkenburgh
"Clients want attentive service and sound advice. I take pride in providing both."
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 203-762-9000 (Ext. 332)
Roger serves clients in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, and real estate. In his estate planning practice, he prepares wills, trust agreements, and related documents for clients seeking to achieve their family goals while minimizing tax costs. In the area of estate administration, Roger both represents and serves as fiduciary for estates settled in probate courts throughout Fairfield County, assisting individuals and families who appreciate the experience, skillful care, and economical service he delivers.
Roger's real estate practice centers on residential transactions—purchases, sales, and refinances—as well as on commercial and lease transactions. Clients choose him for his mastery of the title, regulatory, and tax aspects of these transactions.
- New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1976
- Connecticut, 1977
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut and U.S. Tax Court, 1984
- Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County
- Justice of the Peace
- Director, The Wilton Bank
- Legal Counsel, The Wilton Historical Society, Inc.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Cornell University, J.D., 1975
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1969
- Born in Boston, Massachusetts
- Estate Planning Council, Lower Fairfield County, 1995–present
- Director, The Wilton Bank, 1998–present
- Former Senior Warden, St. Matthew's Episcopal Church
- Former President, Wilton Chamber of Commerce