"Clients want attentive service and sound advice. I take pride in providing both."
Roger serves clients in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. In his estate planning practice, he prepares wills, trust agreements, and related documents for clients to achieve their family goals while minimizing tax costs. In the area of estate administration, Roger both represents and serves as fiduciary for estates settled in probate courts throughout Fairfield County, assisting individuals and families who appreciate the experience, skillful care, and economical service he delivers.
- New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1976
- Connecticut, 1977
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut and U.S. Tax Court, 1984
- Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County
- Justice of the Peace
- Legal Counsel, The Wilton Historical Society, Inc.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1975
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1969
- 1st Lieutenant, US Army, served in Vietnam
- Former Senior Warden, St. Matthew's Episcopal Church
- Former President, Wilton Chamber of Commerce
- Estate Planning Council, Lower Fairfield County, 1995–present