Experienced litigators ready to resolve your disputes
The litigators at Gregory and Adams, P.C. are highly skilled attorneys who develop creative strategies to obtain favorable, cost-effective results for businesses of all sizes, including major corporations and emerging companies, as well as individuals and families.
We represent clients in complex and sophisticated matters in state and federal courts and in administrative, regulatory, and arbitration proceedings, including NASD and AAA arbitrations, in New York and Connecticut.
Our experienced attorneys have successfully tried cases in the following areas:
- Commercial: We litigate all types of business matters, including contract and warranty claims, covenants not to compete, trade secret and unfair competition actions, and licensing and franchise disputes.
- Product liability and torts: We litigate a wide range of complex product liability matters, including multi-jurisdictional toxic tort actions, and sophisticated libel, defamation, personal injury, and other tort claims.
- Real estate and land use: We represent property owners in land use, zoning and wetlands appeals, eminent domain proceedings, construction claims, and landlord and tenant disputes.
- Foreclosures: We represent banks, contractors, and individuals foreclosing on mortgages, judgment liens, and mechanics liens.
- Securities: We handle claims alleging misrepresentation, unsuitability, unauthorized trading, churning, and other securities violations.
- Tax appeals: We prosecute tax and sewer assessment appeals.
- Creditor's rights: We successfully defend and assist creditors in protecting their rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Truth in Lending Act, and other state and federal laws.
- Local counsel: We frequently serve as local counsel to major New York City and other firms in matters before Connecticut state and federal courts.
For help with all your business litigation matters, contact Gregory and Adams, P.C. today.