Skilled corporate counsel in Connecticut
The attorneys of Gregory and Adams, P.C. handle commercial transactions covering all aspects of corporate structure, finance, and operations. Additionally, we apply our extensive knowledge of numerous regulatory specialty areas to assist clients in developing sound business policies and strategies.
We tailor legal advice to our clients' business objectives, delivering actionable strategy alternatives rather than only technical opinions and complex data. We excel at helping clients mitigate risk and forge successful relationships in today's business climate, where technology and the internet have produced dramatic changes in how companies operate.
We provide the following services in these areas:
- Corporate structure and finance: We create capital structures, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, and other ownership arrangements; consummate acquisitions and divestitures of businesses; negotiate loan agreements, and equity investments; and structure debt and venture capital financing.
- Transactions relating to business operations: We draft and negotiate all varieties of contracts including marketing, product distribution contracts, vendor and outsourcing arrangements, software licenses, and related service provider agreements, employment and stock option agreements.
- E-Commerce: We draft and negotiate web development, hosting and alliance agreements, review web-site navigation and content to assess compliance with consumer protection laws, privacy and e-commerce laws and regulations, and draft web-site terms and privacy policies.
- Regulatory and corporate policy development: We assist clients in developing business policies in compliance with applicable laws. We have extensive experience in privacy, consumer protection, and telemarketing.
- Closely held companies: We assist clients with privately held corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. We offer comprehensive legal advice from start-up through ownership and operational issues, to succession planning and other transitional events.
For help with all your business and corporate matters, contact Gregory and Adams, P.C. today.