Real Estate Law
Providing sound real estate advice and counsel in Connecticut and New York
The real estate group at Gregory and Adams, P.C. handles matters ranging from traditional purchases and sales to highly complex transactions, such as the development of office complexes and shopping centers.
Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of real estate law, plus the business acumen to identify risks and offer pragmatic solutions to our clients. We handle all aspects of the following areas:
- Leasing: We represent lessors and lessees in retail and office transactions as well as residential lease agreements.
- Residential purchases and sales: We handle purchases, sales, refinances, and construction financing of residential properties, including single or multi- family residences and condominiums.
- Commercial purchases and sales: We handle the purchases, sales, refinances, and construction financing of office and retail developments, including corporate headquarters buildings, shopping centers, assisted living facilities, car dealerships, and congregate housing.
- Condominiums and cooperatives: We prepare common interest community documents and represent unit owners' associations.
- Commercial loan negotiation: We are prepared to successfully negotiate all complex commercial financing transactions.
- Litigation: We litigate land use appeals, eminent domain proceedings, and landlord/tenant disputes.
For help with your important real estate matters, contact Gregory and Adams, P.C. today.