Kathleen L. Royle
Kathleen is also available to provide day-to-day legal support and business consulting to small and medium businesses on a regular, project or ad-hoc basis.
Kathleen lives in Wilton with her husband and two children.
Prior to moving to Wilton, Kathleen and her husband sailed around the world in their 41-foot sailboat.
Areas of Practice
- Land Use
- Property Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Business and Commercial
- Connecticut, 1997
- New York, 1997
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Verizon Business, Associate Legal Counsel
- UUNET Technologies, Inc., Assistant General Counsel