Kathleen L. Royle
Following a successful career in-house representing technology companies, Kathleen joins Gregory and Adams and will use her prior business and negotiating experience to provide pragmatic legal advice on land use and dispute resolution matters.
Kathleen is also available to provide day-to-day legal support and business consulting to small and medium businesses on a regular, project or ad-hoc basis.
Kathleen lives in Wilton with her husband and two children.
Prior to moving to Wilton, Kathleen and her husband sailed around the world in their 41-foot sailboat.
Areas of Practice
- Land Use
- Property Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Business and Commercial
- Connecticut, 1997
- New York, 1997
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Verizon Business, Associate Legal Counsel
- UUNET Technologies, Inc., Assistant General Counsel