All Commercial And Residential Transactions
Our real estate attorneys at Gregory and Adams, P.C., can help individuals and businesses with matters ranging from traditional purchases and sales to highly complex transactions such as the development of office complexes and shopping centers.
Our lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of commercial and residential real estate law, plus the business acumen to identify risks and offer pragmatic solutions to our clients.
Improving Your Property Transactions
Whether your business’s future includes acquiring raw land to construct a new project, or you are seeking a larger office space, our firm can facilitate the process.
We are well-versed in all real estate matters and can provide reliable services in all aspects of the following transactions:
- Leasing: We represent lessors and lessees in retail and office transactions as well as residential lease agreements.
- Residential purchases and sales: We handle purchases, sales, refinances and construction financing of residential properties, including single or multifamily residences and condominiums.
- Commercial purchases and sales: We handle the purchases, sales, refinances and construction financing of office and retail developments, including corporate headquarters buildings, shopping centers, assisted living facilities, car dealerships and congregate housing.
- Condominiums and cooperatives: We prepare common interest community documents and represent unit owners’ associations.
- Commercial loan negotiation: We are prepared to successfully negotiate all complex commercial financing transactions.
- Litigation: We litigate land use appeals, eminent domain proceedings and landlord-tenant disputes.
Bring us your proposal, and we will give you the solid backup you need to launch a successful real estate agreement.
Construction And Development Projects
At Gregory and Adams, P.C., we help entrepreneurs and business owners go big. Our clients bring us their ideas, and we help shape their fresh concepts into tangible reality.
Our firm paces with you, moving a mere abstraction of growth to profitable materiality. We help with your questions on land use, zoning, permitting and all requirements involved in the purchase of raw, virgin land. Additionally we can draft or review your AIA construction contract.
Call Gregory and Adams, P.C., for help with all of your important real estate matters at or if it is more convenient for you to email us, please complete our online form.