Strong Advocacy For All Your Disputes
The litigators at Gregory and Adams, P.C., are highly skilled attorneys who develop creative strategies to obtain favorable, cost-effective results for businesses of all sizes, from local companies to major corporations, as well as individuals and families.
We represent clients in complex and sophisticated matters in state and federal courts and in administrative, regulatory and arbitration proceedings, including FINRA and AAA arbitrations, in New York and Connecticut.
Our Successful Litigation Background Is Your Advantage
- Commercial: We litigate all types of business matters, including contract and warranty claims, covenants not to compete, trade secret and unfair competition actions, and licensing and franchise disputes.
- Real estate and land use: We represent property owners in land use, zoning and wetlands appeals, eminent domain proceedings, construction claims, and landlord- tenant disputes.
- Foreclosures: We represent banks, contractors and individuals foreclosing on mortgages, judgment liens and mechanic’s liens.
- Foreclosure defense: We represent individuals and families facing foreclosure proceedings.
- Tax appeals: We prosecute tax and sewer assessment appeals.
- Local counsel: We frequently serve as local counsel to Connecticut and New York firms in matters before Connecticut state and federal courts.
- Employment: We have experience in employment, severance, independent contractor and employment contract disputes.
- Construction: We represent contractors or property owners in dispute.
- Probate litigation: We represent fiduciaries of estates in conflict, and we represent beneficiaries of estates and trusts in construction proceedings, will contests and tax disputes.
Contact Us For Sound Legal Representation
Your priorities are our priorities. For help resolving your litigation matters with an experienced lawyer, contact Gregory and Adams, P.C., in Connecticut for progressive and sound legal representation at . Complete our online form to contact us via email.